Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stand by me. Watch over me.

Pastor preached a very powerful sermon today. God started to speak into my heart. I felt the stirring in my heart. After preaching,pastor called those people who needs a breakthrough to go in front. He wanted to pray for us. So I went out.

While I was standing in front worshipping God,I felt the heat on my hand. A very special heat. I worshipped,I prayed,I questioned,I cried. Then Ern Suey came to pray for me. As she laid her hand on me,I started to whipped like a little girl. I felt the touch. A warm love. The pain was lifted up. The questions were set aside. I only cried out to God.

"I was here. I am here. I will be here. Angeline,Daddy God is with you."

I felt a relieve after that. Thank you Jesus for standing by me,watching over me. And God,I wanna thank you for bringing such awesome friends from Ipoh to KL to accompany and support me. Liyee,Chao E,Koy Yew,Sek Kit,Edmond,Joshua,a big big thank you to all of you. I really felt the love. :) Love you all to the max! xoxo

Don't despise the days of your small beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment