Monday, May 2, 2011

15/5 or 22/5

When should I leave? Biggest question mark ever for now.

15th or 22nd? I promised Wei Yee aka my Theodore to have a meal with her before I leave. Her exam ends on the 19th. I can't fly her aeroplane. She's such a darling to me. I don't wanna break my promise towards her. She'll be sad I guess.

15th. What can I do if I go one week earlier? Maybe I will go there just to stay in the apartment and watch tv like my daily routine. Or I will go for the free programme offered by SEGi college. Well,I can't exactly give the reason why I wanna leave Ipoh earlier. If somebody is gonna come up to me and ask me why,I would say "I have no idea."

22nd. Is just the day I planned to leave since my intake is on 25th. No why. No difference.

Here I come KL. Whatever date I am choosing to come,you will still welcome me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment